Wood Frame Home Demolition 2645 Edison Ave Jacksonville Florida
Before and After Photos of a Home Wrecking project performed by Arwood Site Services.
This single-family home is located at 2645 Edison Ave, Jacksonville, FL. 2645 Edison Ave is in the Mixon Town neighborhood in Jacksonville, FL and in ZIP code 32204. This property has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and approximately 1,053 sqft of floor space. This property has a lot size of 5102 sqft and was built in 1915.
1734 Dot St, Jacksonville, FL 32209 Home Removal – Free Quotes of all Clean-up Projects
4 bd2 ba945 sqft
1734 Dot St, Jacksonville, FL 32209
Property Details before and after Demolition
This property is classified as Residential (Multi-family – less than 10 units).
The lot is 4878 square feet, the land value of which is assessed at $3,338.00.
There is one building on the property. This property has 2 residential units.
It was built in 1919.
This property is valued at $46,235.0
Home was located in Jacksonville Florida. Most of the materials was recycled or reused.
Reduce – Reuse – Recycle! Downtown Jacksonville
Happy America Recycles Day – November 15
There is no better time than today to start recycling! According to America Recycles Day, 75,496 people have signed the #BeRecycled pledge. If you sign the pledge, here is what you will be committing to do:
- Learn – I will find out what materials are collected for recycling in my community.
- Act – Within the next month, I will reduce the amount of waste I produce, I will recycle more, and I will buy products made with recycled content.
- Share – In the next month, I will encourage one family member to take the #BeRecycled pledge.
Recycling starts with an awareness of how you personally impact our environment. There are 3 main ways to recycle: reduce, reuse, recycle. Reducing the amount of items you waste, reusing the items you can, and recycling those items you can’t reuse.
As you consider ways to reduce, think about your shopping habits. What do you buy that you don’t need or that you could borrow or share with someone? Purchase products that can be recycled or reused. Instead of buying a cabinet full of cleaning products, buy all-purpose cleaners to cut down on bottles and glass container waste. Choose items with less packaging. Contact all of your creditors to go to paperless billing. This can also save you money and storage space. Go through your home and donate any items you are not using – this will benefit others and you as you will have less clutter.
Hazardous waste has become a big problem for our environment. Check out How to Recycle for ways to reduce the amount of hazardous waste you create.
Repurposing or reusing is a great way to clean up our environment. This decision can save you money as well as you won’t have to spend on buying new items.
Reusing or Repurposing Ideas
- Plastic Grocery Bags – reuse these to carry items after you use them for your groceries or use them as small trashcan liners. Many people use them to clean out the cat litter or to clean up after the dog rather than purchasing bags.
- Reclaimed Wood – the reclaimed wood industry has gotten a boost in the last few years as so many of us are using it for decorating. If you aren’t particularly artsy, advertise your used wood online and you may find a buyer!
- Cardboard and Newspaper – can be used to line an animal cage or for packaging items for shipping.
- Blankets and Towels – many pet shelters and zoos are looking for these items. Homeless shelters and other charities are always happy to take them.
- Egg Cartons – you can use these to separate beads, screws, nails, or any other small items. You can also use them as seed starters to grow plants.
- Old Cell Phones, Computers, Tablets and Household Appliances – donate these to The Salvation Army or Goodwill as they may be able to repair or use them for parts.
For more ideas on repurposing your unwanted items, have a look at Mother Earth News.
Recycling has a direct impact on cleaning up our environment. Just by following a few simple rules, you can change the entire future of our world!
Helpful Hints for Recycling
- Keep a recycling bin nearby and make sure that everyone in your household or work area is aware of where it is located
- Check with your local recycling collection centers to make sure you understand what may need to be separated in to different bins
- Buy recyclable products whenever possible
- Purchase products made from recycled materials to support the effort and cut waste
- Use grass clippings in compost to spread under your bushes and trees to provide extra nutrients
- Make recycling a natural part of your every day life and it will become a good habit
If you’re a teacher looking for resources to help your students or a parent trying to teach your kids about recycling, The Recycle Guide has the best free resources and links. The How to Recycle section, Recycling in Schools and Recycling Activities are perfect places to start.
Find more information about recycling and the role your garbage workers play in the process at The Recycle Guide and Waste and Recycling Workers Week!
TAKE THE #BERECYCLED PLEDGE
Watch a Swimming Pool be Removed in Jacksonville Florida
Time to remove your swimming pool?
Arwood Site Services of Jacksonville will give you reliable and comprehensive service at an affordable rate. Removing your swimming pool can reduce hazards and liability, expand the number of potential homebuyers, eliminate costly upkeep and give you more yard space for lawn activities.
Call us toll free at (904) 751-1628 and get your yard back.
Our demolition experts specialize in cost effective concrete removal to save you time and money. With our experience, we can demolish and fill in any size in-ground or above-ground swimming pool.
How to Remove a Swimming Pool
- First, Arwood Site Services of Jacksonville researches the permits and stipulations of Jacksonville, FL before we begin removing your swimming pool.
- Then we drain the swimming pool by drilling through the concrete, allowing the water to escape.
- Next, we remove the structure and fill in the open space.
Partial Pool Removal
A simple and less costly method of pool removal is the partial swimming pool removal. For this method, concrete is removed while the rest of the pool area is packed with gravel and soil.
Full Pool Removal
We can also provide a full demolition and removal of your swimming pool. Instead of simply removing the top few feet of concrete, the entire structure is broken up and removed.
Excess concrete will be recycled and reused, saving you money and keeping concrete out of landfills. We guarantee a thorough job with minimum environmental impact for any budget.
Easy no obligation quote at (904) 751-1628. Call toll free.
How to Removing an Old Driveway in Duval County Florida
Driveways can be made from a wide variety of different materials ranging from asphalt to gravel to river rock or just packed dirt. Over time, you may find that you want to replace the old driveway with something new, or you need to make repairs to specific sections. Removal depends entirely on what type of finish material was used in the completion of the finish driveway but generally involves the use of heavy equipment. Call us today to receive a free quote,
(904) 751-1628 Office
Have a question, special request or need to make a change to your order? Give us a call, send an email or use the contact form. Our team is happy to assist you.
If you need to make a change to an existing order, please call immediately.
Reinforced concrete removal will cost $600 to $800, and take roughly three to four hours. Removing a 2 car driveway at roughly $1,500 to $2,500, assuming the concrete is unreinforced, this job will take 4 to 6 hours. Reinforced concrete will cost$2,500 to $3,500 and will take roughly six to eight hours.
Accurate Demolition Estimates
Experienced Demolition Company (904)-751-1628
We are an experienced demolition contractor that has a portfolio of projects that is second to none. We have the capabilities to demolish just about anything.
The collective experience of our team in demolition services is so broad that we’re equipped to handle any challenge that could possibly arise on the job site.
Our Demolition Services include:
Selective or Partial Demolition
Site Clearing Work
Debris Removal & Haul Off
Every demolition job is different, and each has its unique challenges. Once the demolition project is complete, all debris and rubble is hauled off and removed from the job site.
Providing quality demolition services to our customers is a top priority of ours.
Whether it is a commercial or residential demolition project we have the experience to complete job on time and within budget.
We strive to take a proactive approach to conserve and re-use material when possible.
Accurate Demolition Estimates
Our experience enables us to quickly and accurately assess your demolition needs.
Did You Know Arwood Waste Offers Curbside Collection Services?
Are you on the market for reliable, affordable household garbage collection services? Arwood Waste offers street collection for household garbage, back door, valet and catering service, recycling collection and green organics pickup.
Superior Curbside Collection Services.
Arwood Waste curbside collection services are reliable, affordable and comply with or exceed all environmental safety standards. Our curbside collection services are also convenient for residents, especially when combined with recycling and green organics collection services.
Not sure about your options? Curious what is included with your collection service? Our detailed Curbside Collection Service Guide can help you determine which services will best fit your needs. We also deliver instruction packets with your carts that include the date your new service will start, collection days and directions for properly setting out the containers.
Reliable Collection. No Hassle Ordering. Upfront Pricing.
We offer easy online quotes and 24 hour ordering, no hassle up front pricing, convenient delivery and access to customer support every step of the way. All you need to do is complete the online form for your free quote and we will take care of the rest.
Keep your neighborhood clean and green. Download our Curbside Collection Service Guide now.
The post Did You Know Arwood Waste Offers Curbside Collection Services? appeared first on 123 Dumpster Rental.
The post Did You Know Arwood Waste Offers Curbside Collection Services? appeared first on AW Sites.
Happy Labor Day from Your Friends at Arwood Waste!
Celebrate Summer, Family, and Friends!
Arwood Waste and our partners salute you on this special day for all the hard work you do throughout the year that contributes to the strength, prosperity and well being of our country. As we celebrate the unofficial end of summer, we wish you, your family and your friends a fun, relaxing weekend.
Some fun facts for your Labor Day Weekend…
Here is some fun “trashy” trivia for your Labor Day Cookout this weekend.
Did you know…
- The average American throws away almost 5 pounds of trash a DAY. Every day, we throw away enough garbage to fill around 63,000 garbage trucks. At least 1/3 of that is from packaging.
- New York state’s number one export is waste paper.
- Recycling one ton of paper saves 17 trees.
- An aluminum can can be remelted and put back on store shelves in as little as 60 day. It takes 90-95% less energy to produce an aluminum can if it’s being recycled than it would to create new ones.
- Aluminum is incredibly durable. Two thirds of the aluminum that has ever been produced is still in use today.
- Bottles, fiber glass insulation, and materials used in building roads can all come from recycle glass.
“One man’s garbage is another man’s treasure. Unless you’re a raccoon. Then it’s basically all one category.” – Author Unknown
Planning a renovation project for your home or a simple clean up?
Our dumpster rental service pros are here to help with advice on dumpster sizes and services for your next project. Call us today at (800) 477-0854 and we’ll be happy to give you a free quote.
As always, it’s our pleasure to serve you for all your Roll Off Dumpster Rental, Portable Toilet Rental, Commercial Dumpster Rental, Storage Rental, Temporary Fencing and Barricade Rental and Junk Removal needs throughout the year.
Call us toll free at (888) 413-5105 for a free quote.
The post Happy Labor Day from Your Friends at Arwood Waste! appeared first on 123 Dumpster Rental.
The post Happy Labor Day from Your Friends at Arwood Waste! appeared first on AW Sites.
Summer Reminder: Arwood Waste Celebrates the Holidays with You!
Holiday Waste Pickup Schedule
Arwood Waste wants to celebrate all the holidays with you. We also want to ensure our team gets to enjoy these holidays with their family and friends. We created a Holiday Pickup schedule so you know what to expect and can plan ahead for any changes in your waste collection services.
We want our residential customers to know we haven’t forgotten about you, we are just spending time with our families too. Businesses receiving collection services are handled separately from residential garbage and may have different schedules and procedures. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
Call us toll free at 1-800-477-0854 today and ask us how we can save you time and money.
Collection service will be postponed by one day following these holidays:
- Labor Day – No Service on the first Monday of September. One day delay. Monday collection day will be serviced on Tuesday.
- Thanksgiving Day – No Service on the fourth Thursday of November. One day delay. Thursday collection day will be serviced on Friday.
- Christmas Day – No Service on December 25th. One day delay. Example; Tuesday collection day will be serviced on Wednesday.
- New Year’s Day – No Service on January 1st. One day delay. Example; Tuesday collection day will be serviced on Wednesday.
- Memorial Day – No Service on the last Monday of May. One day delay. Monday collection day will be serviced on Tuesday.
- Fourth of July – No Service on July 4th. One day delay. Thursday collection day will be serviced on Friday.
- Halloween Day – We will be providing service on October 31st. If the route is delayed and cannot be finished before dusk we will finish the route the next business day.
- National Garbage Man Day – We will be providing service on June 17th as scheduled. Please remember to throw up your hand with a simple smile and say “Thank You”.
When there is a one day postponement for collection services, that postponement will apply to collection services through the end of the week. For example, if a holiday falls on a Monday, the Monday collection will occur on Tuesday, Tuesday collection will occur on Wednesday, and so on. If the holiday is on a Thursday, then the Thursday collection will occur on Friday and Friday collection will occur on Saturday for that week only.
Collection services will return to their regularly scheduled days the following week. If a holiday falls on the weekend, then pickups will run on a normal schedule unless otherwise specified.
Arwood Waste is a nationwide provider of waste management and portable storage solutions.
Based in Jacksonville, Florida, Arwood Waste is the nation’s most trusted privately-owned waste management provider. The professionals at Arwood Waste have more than 30 years’ experience providing services that include recycling, site clean-up, portable restrooms, roll-off dumpster, clean up equipment, demolition, dumpster rentals, junk removal, portable storage and curbside pickup.
The post Summer Reminder: Arwood Waste Celebrates the Holidays with You! appeared first on 123 Dumpster Rental.
The post Summer Reminder: Arwood Waste Celebrates the Holidays with You! appeared first on AW Sites.
Companies that Make Us a Success – Proudly Recommended by Arwood Waste
Having strong partners is an important key to any successful business. The valuable relationships with our vendor partners provide support and efficiencies that save our company time and money. And that means more savings and better service for our customers. If you can also benefit from their services, please consider these companies’ services for your business. Also, these are affiliate links so we could earn a commission from products.
Trustpilot reviews help people choose your business by collecting customer reviews on an independent website consumers can trust. Contact Trustpilot to learn how they can help your business collect honest customer reviews.
Better Business Bureau
The Better Business Bureau has helped people find and recommend businesses, brands, and charities they trust for more than 100 years. Submit your information to be referred for accreditation by the BBB..
Follow Up Pal is the easiest way to automate your sales process, and close more business in less time! Learn more about Follow-Up Pal.
Merchant Processing Solutions
Merchant Processing Solutions provides payment processing services for a variety of businesses and industries. Contact Merchant Processing Solutions to find out how they can help you!
PortaLogix | One Truck Does It All
Putting Portable Restroom Companies on the road to success with one truck that does it all. Learn more about PortaLogix today.
Arwood Junk Licensed Partnerships
Become your own boss with your own local junk removal company. Find out more about Arwood Junk Licensed Partnerships!
Dumpster.me Licensed Partnerships
Learn how to be your own boss and run your own local waste company. Find out more about Dumpster.me Licensed Partnerships!
The post Companies that Make Us a Success – Proudly Recommended by Arwood Waste appeared first on 123 Dumpster Rental.
The post Companies that Make Us a Success – Proudly Recommended by Arwood Waste appeared first on AW Sites.