Easy online ordering in Anchorage, AK Affordable Porta Potties & Toilet Rentals Portable Toilets for Special Events, Races & Festivals
Our portable toilets are the perfect solution for a special event or on a construction site. With a wide variety of construction toilets, event toilets, luxury toilets and restrooms trailers, you are sure to find the solution that is right for you.
Long term rentals are serviced weekly and weekend events are taken care of as soon as you are finished. We can provide you with clean, convenient liquid waste disposal for any budget.
AW Waste Management of Anchorage partners with pre-screened, local providers to deliver the most affordable rates and highest quality. Our variety of restroom trailers means you can find the perfect size and amenities at the right price.AW Waste Management of Anchorage offers waste management for any project. With over 25 years of experience, we’ll meet your needs for portable toilets, dumpsters and event boxes, showers and sinks, and restroom trailers!
Portable Sanitation Solutions
We offer individual restrooms with flushing units and sinks as well as hand sanitizers and hand wash stations to keep your event or job site clear of waste. Our portable sanitation units will be delivered with all accessories and features. Planning an event? Renting for the first time? Need to rent a permanent solution for an ongoing site? Let us guide you through the process.
Guaranteed Best Prices
Shop our prices against these Anchorage, AK portable toilet providers:
Waste Management, Republic Services, United Site Services, Waste Pro, Rent-A-Jon, Potty Pros, Mr. John, Callahead, Rumpke, Advanced Disposal, Waste Connections, Casella Waste, Waste Industries, Progressive Waste Solutions, Rock-Tenn, WCI Waste, Hoving Recycling & Disposal, A Co Inc, A Royal Flush, Enviroclean, Tidy Toilets, A Modern Sanitation, A&A Portables, Anderson Rentals, Pit Stop, Chem-Can Services, Blu Jon Portables, Right Way Disposal, American Marborg
Dependable, Quality Service
We have completed projects for the following contractors:
DR Horton, Habitat for Humanity, Meritage Homes Corp, Beazer Homes, The Ryland Group, Hovnanian Enterprises, Drees Homes, Pulte Homes, KB Homes, NVR, Lennar, Balfour Beatty US, Jacobs, Haskell, Whiting-Turner Contracting, Archer Western, Superior Construction, Skanska USA, Aecom, PCL Construction Enterprises, Kiewit Corp, CB&I, The Turner Corp, Fluor Corp, Trump Inc.
TIPS FOR NEW COMMERCIAL WASTE SERVICE CUSTOMERS
The list below highlights items prohibited by the Municipality of Anchorage (MOA) through regular commercial refuse collection. A complete list, including disposal options, can be viewed atwww.muni.org/sws/disposalrestrict.cfm which details the necessary handling for each item, or MOA Solid Waste Services (SWS) can be reached at 343-6262.
- Hazardous Waste
- Medical Waste
- Liquid Waste
- Chemical products
- Paints, Thinners and Removers
- Herbicides and Pesticides
- Oil filters (unless drained for 24 hours)
- Oil rags or any type of oily waste
- Refrigerators or Freezers
- Fluorescent tubes are considered hazardous as they often contain mercury. Proper disposal procedures vary depending on quantity, contact SWS for options.
- Tires exceeding a quantity of 10 must be taken directly to the landfill for disposal. All tires must be removed from the rims.
- Industrial Process Waste (except for roll offs), contact Alaska Waste Customer Service at 563-3717 for more information
- Radioactive materials, naturally occurring (NORM)
- Dirt and Rocks
Commercial Front Load Services
Whether you are a small business owner, property manager, or you are just working on a home remodel project, Alaska Waste offers commercial waste services tailored to fit your needs. For small to mid-size projects, our commercial front load dumpsters are available in a range of sizes from 2.6 to 8.0 cubic yards to accommodate your commercial waste disposal needs.
- 2.6 cubic yards – This front load container is ideal for small businesses, duplexes, and fourplex buildings.
- 4.0 – 6.0 cubic yards – Well suited for medium-sized businesses and office buildings, a 4.0 or 6.0 cubic yard front load container also works well for home remodel projects and smaller construction projects.
- 8.0 cubic yards – For large businesses, restaurants, and multi-unit apartment buildings and condominiums, an 8.0 cubic yard front load container provides additional space for your commercial waste collection needs.
Unverified Dumpster Rental Services
Waste Disposal in Anchorage
When hauling waste to the landfill yourself…
Be sure to secure and cover the load with a tarp or some sort of container top to avoid facing up to a $30 fine. This is true for all Anchorage area landfills.
Anchorage Zero Waste Guide
The city of Anchorage is dedicated to increasing recycling rates, reducing landfill waste, and maintaining a healthy environment.
It offers a Zero Waste Guide to residents looking to help in these efforts.
Contact customer service at Solid Waste Services
- 1111 E. 56th Ave. Anchorage, AK 99518
- [email protected]
- (907) 343-6250